8 Photos That Would Make You Want to Have a Home in Dubai Marinadubai marina Home In Dubai home in dubai marina
July 20, 2016
Are you looking for a home in Dubai but don’t know which specific area you’d like to purchase? Reports have shown that Dubai Marina has been the leading destination for real estate property buyers. The man-made canal city garnered 1,392 transactions with a value of Dhs2.893 billion within this 1st half of 2016 according to Dubai Land Department.
Dubai Marina has a lot to offer, such as its breath-taking view of the emerald green marina, its proximity to prominent locations such as the Dubai Marina Mall and to business areas such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City.
Dubai Marina is also strategically located near the Jumeirah Beach where you could enjoy the beach lifestyle and marina lifestyle. Also nestled in this area are luxury hotels, bars and nightclubs.
But enough on the explaining. Let’s see more of what Dubai Marina has to offer.
1. Amazing architecture can be found all over Dubai Marina.
2. You’ll fall in love with its emerald green water.
3. Calm emerald green water invites you to take a dip.
4. Or take a time out and relax by enjoying the view here:
5. Have a good walk beside the marina.
6. Be amazed by Dubai Marina’s horizon:
7. Dubai Marina glows at night, inviting you to its exciting night life.
8. It literally glows like GOLD at night:
Watch the video below and get a glimpse of what it’s like to live in Dubai Marina:
If you want to know more about Dubai Marina, you can visit For Est Real Estate’s Dubai Marina Area Guide. For Est Real Estate can assist you in looking for the perfect property in this area and choose a listing that fits your lifestyle. Choose from a vast number of Dubai Marina properties in For Est Real Estate’s property listing. You can contact our agents for more information and hassle-free home buying experience.